- Subsidy for annual Society dinner where you can enjoy meeting fellow catecholamine researchers/old friends
- Eligibility for Daniel T. O’Connor Young Investigator Travel Awards (The sponsoring mentor must be a Society member. Trainees are not required to be members. Winners receive a membership as part of the award)
- Ability to nominate ASPET Axelrod Awardee (if not already a member of ASPET)
- Receipt of Society newsletters
- Keep up on news about catecholamines through FaceBook page, Twitter and Blogs
Membership Dues: $50 per year for regular members; $25 for pre-doctoral and post-doctoral students. Dues will be paid annually.